December 9, 2010

Christmas Cards!

In an attempt to work on my Photoshop and InDesign skills in hopes to get into the invitation business someday, I offered to make my families holiday cards! Here are the final products!


The designs are 100% custom. They each let me know what size they wanted, images, patterns, font, etc. I sent them options to work with. It can be a process, but in the end it is a nice way to personalize your cards to fit your families personality.

Thank you Cindy, Lisa, and Jenn for working with me on this and allowing me to learn as I go with the printing process. I tried a few different techniques and think I finally found the most cost and time effective option that will give the best quality print. Hopefully next year I will have some new customers!! :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
What started as a way to update our families on Carson and our little family, has turned into a diary of memories that will be added to Carson's baby book. Memories that we will be able to look back on and laugh at in the future!