Julie Grace just had her two month check-up and first round of shots. Here are her monthly stats:
Height: 23 inches, 75%
Weight: 12 lbs. 10 oz., 75%
How does she measure up to her big brother Carson? Carson was one pound more than her at this age and almost two inches taller! He was in the 95% for height and weight. So we have a "petite" little girl on our hands! I am so used to Carson outgrowing his diapers and clothes extremely fast so this should be interesting.
Milestones/Discoveries: Julie loves to sleep. She has given me 10-11 hour stretches at night! She sleeps better than her brother who wakes up at 5am and comes into our room to wake us up. She is a little indifferent about the paci. I can't remember the paci being a struggle with Carson but sometimes Julie just wants to gum it. I wouldn't push it on her if she didn't try to suck on her fingers. I really don't want a thumb sucker. She loves her brother. She just lights up when he is around. She loves to "track" people. She will follow your face around the room once she has her eyes set on you. She's not a fan of rocking in the rocking chair but loves her swing. She loves to "coo" and smile after she is well fed.
Here are some of my favorite photos from our monthly photo shoot.



No comments:
Post a Comment