Here are some pictures from our October thus far...
| Birthday dinner at the Kyle Mas house! |
| We walked to Oktoberfest. This was the view! It was held under I95 at the Riverside Arts Market location. |
| Billy and I were the first ones in line for beer! haha |
| Turkey burgers with caramelized onions. Learned this from Food Network the morning of the game. |
| Went to the 5Points theater to watch the game with Paula and Darrell. |
We are the boys from old Florida
F-L-O-R-I-D-A
Where the girls are the fairest,
The boys are the squarest
Of any old state down our way
F-L-O-R-I-D-A
Where the girls are the fairest,
The boys are the squarest
Of any old state down our way
We are all strong for old Florida
Down where the old Gators play
In all kinds of weather
We'll all stick together
for F-L-O-R-I-D-A
Down where the old Gators play
In all kinds of weather
We'll all stick together
for F-L-O-R-I-D-A

Looks like fun! We miss living in Riverside (and near you guys too!) So glad for you that your test is finally over :)
ReplyDelete