September 26, 2010

Weekend with the Wranovics'


Billy and I at Chicago Pizza
I anticipated this weekend to be pretty uneventful since I had my last practice test to take - but I have learned that sometimes you need to take your mind off the stress and just relax! Paula and Darrell invited Billy, Liz, and I to the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra on Friday night with tickets that Paula got at work. That's right, we're classy... almost. We began the night with dinner at The Landing Chicago Pizza (love!) with beer in plastic cups, then walked over to the Times Union Center of Performing Arts in the Jacoby Symphony Hall. While there, we found out about an upcoming performance, The Music of Michael Jackson, which I really want to go to! 
The Orchestra
Saturday I spent the entire morning and afternoon studying. Later, we met back up with the Wranovics' for the Gator Football game! We always have a lot of fun with Paula and Darrell, but this time was especially hilarious. :-) 
Darrell and Billy playing with all the toys in Paula's new car!
Paula and I in the back of her new car!
Sunday was full of more studying with a little break for mass and the gym. I am ready for next weekend. Bring it on!

Thanks Paula and Darrell for a nice, relaxing weekend in the midst of all the studying!  

Now we can't wait for Saturday night and to celebrate my birthday with family and friends. Until next time... Stay classy Jacksonville!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! So glad the Gators looked much better this weekend... good luck this weekend! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
What started as a way to update our families on Carson and our little family, has turned into a diary of memories that will be added to Carson's baby book. Memories that we will be able to look back on and laugh at in the future!