| View from our room. |
On Saturday morning (after Nicholas got lost in the Hotel and was returned by a security guard) Mom, Dad, Michael, Cindy, Madison, Nicholas, Cooper, Kyle, Lisa, JD, Abby, Grace, Billy and I went out for a quick breakfast, then spent the morning and part of the afternoon playing on the beach and by the pool. It was too cold to go in the ocean, but the hot tub was a nice feature!! Brett and Jenn left the babies at home, and joined us on Saturday afternoon.
| The three "little kids" and the three "big kids" in the background. (Missing Kaylee, Olivia, and Samantha) |
| Cindy and Samantha. Samantha's first time on the beach!! Plus, I found her first tooth soon after this picture was taken! |
| The Guest of Honor: Kyle Mas and his wife Lisa Mas. :-) |
| Billy and I |
This weekend, Billy and I drove to my mom and dads on Saturday afternoon where we jumped in the car with them to head to Orlando for Olivia Paige's baptism. We met everyone at the 5:00 mass then went to Brett and Jenn's for dinner with her family. Everyone was able to join except for Michael and his family who were busy with soccer and basketball games. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. :-(
Olivia was SO cute and has grown so much already!! It was also fun to spend more time with my other nieces and nephew. My best memory of the weekend was during mass when Gracie was reading her book quietly and Abby and Kaylee were getting a little loud... Gracie turned to them and yelled, "Girls!" I know we were in church, but I couldn't help but laugh. :-)
Thanks again to mom and dad Mas for a great family weekend in Daytona!! And Kyle, for giving us a reason to get together. And big congrats to Olivia and her proud parents!
Next adventure: Jamaica with Billy's family!!

No comments:
Post a Comment