June 23, 2011
New Designs!
I just wanted to drop in and give a quick update on our little one and the weekend to come!
This past Tuesday marked 19 weeks! We are almost half way there! November feels so far away, but 21 weeks sounds so close. This week, our baby is the size of a heirloom tomato. I can feel him kicking all the time now. I first started feeling small kicks a couple weeks ago, usually after I ate. This week I can feel him moving so much more. Sometimes if I am lucky I even feel a little push on my hand. Billy really wants to feel it, but no luck so far. At the beginning of the second trimester it seemed like I was hungry all the time. I feel like my appetite is getting back to normal. Everyone always asks if I have funny cravings, but I feel like I have more aversions than cravings. I don't enjoy pasta with pasta sauce like I used to, and definitely not chicken. Other than that, beef if my best friend, veggie wraps from Publix, watermelon, grapes, bananas, and occasional Cheetos... mmm I'm hungry now.
Many of my design friends have inspired me to begin our nursery decor! Now that I have started I can't wait to get it all complete, along with our precious little boy. I found the perfect bedding set that Billy and I are really excited about. I wanted something simple and was being picky specifically looking for something with lime green and a dark shade of blue. I came across this set from Target and couldn't believe it even has our favorite animal incorporated into the set. Done with my search! I even started our first registry you can find here.
Billy took his hardest core class this semester. It was a full semester course packed into 6 weeks for Summer A. He studied so hard and did very well! I am so proud of him. This weekend we are going to take a break from studying and head to Orlando to visit friends we haven't seen in a while. It's been a while since we got out of Jax for a weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jacqueline
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- What started as a way to update our families on Carson and our little family, has turned into a diary of memories that will be added to Carson's baby book. Memories that we will be able to look back on and laugh at in the future!


No comments:
Post a Comment