October 29, 2011

Full Term!


It's been a while since our last post! So much has happened in the past 7 weeks. I am now 37 weeks 5 days. I can definitely tell that my body is getting ready for the big day! At my last appointment the doctor estimated that the baby will come before the due date (November 15) so we will see! Mom and Dad want this one last weekend to relax and prepare so hopefully he waits until Monday at least :-)

September and October were such busy months! Everything going on really made it all fly by. On September 24th, my three sister-in-laws threw Baby Maslan and I a baby shower at Mike and Cindy's house. We had a really great turn out of family, friends, and some of my co-workers. Baby Maslan got a ton of things that I am sure he will love. We had a lot of fun too! Here are some pictures from the shower.
Me and my sister-in-laws

Our guests!

Billy really wanted this toy for the baby! ha

Go Gators!

Me and the Payanisgirls

Me and the Grandmas!

Mother - Daughter moment :-)

Gator Aunts!

Happy parents-to-be

October 2nd was my birthday! We spent the weekend in Jacksonville since I had to stop traveling. On Friday, we celebrated with dinner at Barbara Jean's with Paula and Darrell. Saturday was a Gator game, and on Sunday, Billy and I enjoyed pumpkin donuts followed by a long walk on Atlantic Beach. :-)

The rest of October was filled with visits from Grandma and Grandpa Mas, and Grandma and Grandpa Maslan. We also started to get more and more ready for the little ones arrival. His nursery is officially complete, the bassinet is set up, bags are packed for the hospital, and so much more. As ready as I physically feel, I don't think I could ever be mentally prepared for this big change. I love him so much already so I can only imagine what his birth day will feel like! We are so anxious to meet the little one (and nervous at the same time!).

In other news, in the last posting I made reference to "hopefully getting good news soon." Billy got a new job! He is still working for Florida State College of Jacksonville, but got a promotion within his department at another campus. He is now working at the South campus which is only 5 minutes down the road from us! We couldn't be happier with this change. He is now within minutes of home, the daycare (which baby Maslan will go to after my 3 month maternity leave), and the University of North Florida (where Billy goes for his MBA). It is also a great position and he is working with great people!

Last but not least. We want to say Happy Birthday to Jason and Jesse Maslan!! Jason's Birthday is October 30th, and Jesse's is November 1st! Happy Birthday to Baby Maslan's uncles, Jason and Jesse! We love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
What started as a way to update our families on Carson and our little family, has turned into a diary of memories that will be added to Carson's baby book. Memories that we will be able to look back on and laugh at in the future!