Carson James Maslan joined us on November 15, 2011 at 3:40pm. His due date! I had been going to the doctor every week to check my progression and wasn't having any luck. At 39 weeks he measured 8 pounds, and with a family history of large babies, the doctor recommended I not go too far past my due date. On Monday, November 14th, we went in for my 40 week checkup and still no progress. The doctor gave us our options and Billy and I decided we were ready! I began my induction that night and went into labor Tuesday morning. His grandparents joined us for the big day!
| First picture with mommy (after he was cleaned up) |
| First picture with daddy |
Carson has had a lot of firsts in his first month of life. First trip to the beach (holiday family picture), first road trip (to Georgia for the opening of the hospital), first holiday (Thanksgiving), first trip to the mall (mom and dad needed to get some Christmas shopping done!), and of course all the newborn firsts. He is such a trooper and didn't fuss much through any of it!
| Opening of the hospital in Georgia |
We can't believe he is already almost 1 month old and can't wait to watch him grow. I do hope it goes slow enough to enjoy :-) He is such a lucky little guy with so many people that love him that haven't even met him yet. Thank you for all your well wishes! We all really appreciate it!
Holiday cards and baby announcements should be in the mail this week (finally I know...). :-)
Happy Holidays!

Love all the pictures and the update, Jackie! Carson is a beautiful baby and is blessed to have been born into the Mas-Maslan families:) Can't wait to meet him in the new year!
ReplyDelete