Today is Carson's 9 Month Birthday! This one hit me hard. I can't believe 9 months have past and we only have 3 short months before we have a 1 year old! It feels like only yesterday we were bringing our tiny baby home from the hospital. Fast forward a year, or years from now and I will be saying the same thing I am sure! I feel so silly, he is 9 MONTHS not 9 YEARS! Why am I so affected by this? The past few months have just been amazing watching Carson grow, learn, and explore. He has really started to develop his own personality and we are learning more about what he likes and dislikes. We have also learned that he is a big Mamma's Boy! This may be why I feel so emotional. :) In the past month Carson has:
Started to cruise (walk while holding on to something)
Clap (this time I mean it. I think last time was a fluke)
Wave
Got his first two teeth!
Slept for 11 hours straight (after the teeth came in).
We have Carson's well check-up next week. I will update the blog with his new percentiles once we get them!
Update: August 21, 2012
Carson had his well check-up appointment today.
Weight: 23 lbs even
Height: 30 and some change inches
95% for height and 90% for weight. Doc said if he continues on this growth chart, he will be int he 6'-2" range.


No comments:
Post a Comment