The past few nights, Carson has been waking up screaming and is nearly inconsolable.
We can’t figure out what is wrong. Teething, gas, hungry…we have tried to
relieve it all! Last night he went down around 7:30 and woke up at 9:30
screaming. He didn’t want to lay in our arms, play with his toys, be alone in his crib, walk around; we tried everything to make him comfortable and calm down. Finally, almost giving up, Billy put
Carson on the floor in front of all his toys. Carson looked at me from across
the room with a desperate look on his face. I quietly went over to him, lay on the
floor and put my head down next to him. He then laid his head down touching
mine and fell fast asleep. It was the sweetest feeling. I really wanted Billy
to take a picture but neither one of us wanted to wake him. It was definitely a
moment I never want to forget! Billy was a little jealous, but one day he will want his daddy more than me. Until then I will enjoy his cuddles as long as I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment