 |
| Sonogram at 9 weeks |
That's right... I'M PREGNANT!!
It has been a looong couple of months. We have been waiting and waiting to share this news with the world! Of course our parents and immediate family were in on the secret early on, but we wanted to wait to share this special news with everyone. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and due November 15th!!
Billy and I couldn't be more excited, thrilled, nervous, anxious.... I could keep going! We are incredibly thankful for this gift from God and his trust that we will be amazing parents. In the meantime, we are reading up and learning about our new bundle of joy, gathering maternity clothes from my sister-in-laws, taking tips from friends and family, and just trying to soak it all in!
 |
| "No Way!!" |
 |
| Just some of our reading material for the next 7+ months. |
The size of our baby this week: A lime!
SOOOOOOO excited!! I am glad that everything is out in the open now too ;). Love the beginning of the progress pics on FB. I hope I get to see you soon! Love you.
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both! You'll have to let me know the gender so I can send you some Target Baby samples or something.
ReplyDeleteWOW Jackie!! I am so excited for you two - of course you will be amazing parents! I'm praying for you guys and the baby! Much love. :))
ReplyDelete