This past weekend was full of a lot of laughter, relaxation, and just a little work. :-)
On Friday night we went to a restaurant near the beach called TacoLu with our good friends Rebecca, Josh, Paula and Darrell. Becca and Josh were in town for the holiday weekend visiting from Alabama. I was very excited to see them since the last time we got to see each other was in January when the girls and I visited them for a 4 day weekend. The dinner was delicious! Billy and I can't wait to go back. After dinner, we all headed back to our place to show Becca and Josh our new home and all the baby stuff of course! Baby Maslan got their second gift - a cuddly Florida Gator stuffed animal! He will fit perfect in Baby Maslan's room. Thanks Becca and Josh!!
Saturday and Sunday were low key days. We spent most of the time doing laundry, studying (Billy), working on sketch-up (me.. I had a deadline today at work), going to church, and just lounging around! I'm not going to lie, I got a little bored on Sunday evening but quickly reminded myself we won't have that issue in a few months!
Monday was full of plans! We headed over to Stephanie and Dave's for a 4th of July BBQ followed by fireworks at the beach with Paula and Darrell. The 4 of us walked along the boardwalk for a bit, got some Rita's Ice/Custard, then relaxed on the beach waiting for the fireworks to begin. It was awesome! We were so close to the pier and it was definitely worth the loss of sleep that night (it took forever to get home after the 9:30 show). I posted some pictures of our day below!
Pregnancy Update: I am now 21 weeks! Today I went to the doctor and everything is going great. I got to hear our little one's heartbeat again. The doctor asked me to guess the heartbeat and I was very close: 148! My next appointment is in 5 weeks. These are the only doctors appointments that I have ever looked forward to! I can't wait. In even more exciting news, Billy finally was able to feel the baby kick! Our baby boy usually starts to kick after dinner, but on Saturday he was kicking all day. After feeling a bunch of kicks in a row I called Billy into the room and he felt one shortly after! Billy had such a warm smile on his face. Paula was even able to feel a kick on Monday! Last night, it felt like he wasn't going to stop. I went to bed around 9:30 and woke up twice in the middle of the night to turn over or go to the bathroom, and he was still kicking! The doctor thinks we might have a football kicker on our hands. haha As for names, we have a couple top names in mind. If I have told you what it most likely will be, don't count on it, I keep changing my mind! The top reason we are waiting to decide.
Size of Baby Maslan: A banana
| The Wranovics |

No comments:
Post a Comment